Embedded media

External media

Learning Activity 1a:

Your Experience

Reflect upon your experience as an undergraduate university student. What did you like about University (or equivalent) and what didn’t you like, and WHY? Consider the teaching approaches used by your lecturers to teach you at that time, and whether you found it engaging. WHY?

This is where I would put my 300 word response to this question 

Learning Activity 1b - Constructivism

Learning and teaching theories & Models

Chose one (1) learning theory or model covered within the content, and collect (and display in your ePortfolio) five (5) resources, articles, images or publications that explore and utilize that theory in a tertiary learning and teaching context. Please make sure that at least one resource is from a peer reviewed source and that you reference all inclusions. State the learning theory or model to be discussed, then using the 5 resources you have collected as evidence briefly explain why you would or would not utilize this theory or model within your teaching practices.

This is where I would put my response to this question and include my 5 resources about my selected learning theory 

Learning Activity 2a:

Bloom’s Taxonomy

Click here to download the ILO and Blooms Taxonomy table. Using four (4) intended learning outcomes from your current teaching course, insert them into the appropriate 'order of thinking' according to Bloom's taxonomy. Now complete the table by re-writing each ILO to make it applicable to each order of thinking. Please highlight your original 4 ILOs to make it clear how you have modified it across the orders of thinking. Note the example provided on the template.

ILO's Blooms Taxonomy Table

Constructive Alignment template

Learning Activity 2b:

Learning and teaching theories & Models

Click here to download the Constructive Alignment template. Consider the course you currently teach, and complete the questions in Table A. What do you think about the alignment in your course between A, B and C? Consider what you might change to make it better aligned and complete Table B. Provide a brief explanation of what you have changed and why.

This is where I would put my response to the questions posed